Washington Results are out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed Civil Construction. I failed this dam thing in April and am so relieved to pass. I took a different approach in October and aimed for 100% instead of revising to get 70%, well it worked.

I passed Civil Construction. I failed this dam thing in April and am so relieved to pass. I took a different approach in October and aimed for 100% instead of revising to get 70%, well it worked.
Agreed...Same test, same timeline, same change in "attitude". Congrats tpl, from Ohio!

congrats and good luck with gettin that pay raise... Let's go Florida, release the results... I can't imagine Florida having more examinees than Texas or California... Shouldn't take this long...

its Florida...since when do they EVER release results in a timely matter. I think they just recently confirmed their 2012 Pres Election results. I know what your going through....the anticipation was agonizing.

Failed WA civil/structural, 51/80... I studied for almost 5 months, every evening and weekends... was definately shooting for 100%. Not sure what I should do now, maybe try transpo instead???

I've already submitted my reimbursement request for the $65 paid to DOL and the $265 to NCEES. It'll be like found money when it come in (might even get that this week, probably Monday though). Have to wait to get the wall certificate in the mail though before I can submit for the bonus. Wish it was pay raise instead, but still better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Failed WA civil/structural, 51/80... I studied for almost 5 months, every evening and weekends... was definately shooting for 100%. Not sure what I should do now, maybe try transpo instead???
Oh man. I can't imagine your disappointment. I too studied for 5+ months every day for my electrical power exam. I was also aiming for 100%. Were you confident after your exam?

Oh man. I can't imagine your disappointment. I too studied for 5+ months every day for my electrical power exam. I was also aiming for 100%. Were you confident after your exam?
I didn't feel too good coming out of the exam - maybe 50/50 chances of passing. So, I can't say I'm too surprised, but still very disappointed.

Back