• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WANTED Survey n seismic material for California exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syy0asis

Reaction score
I am going to take the state exams in Oct, 2016.

If you already pass, please sell the all materials to me. 

Please send email ([email protected]) with book name, photo, and price. 

Thank you

I took the seismic review course from Dr. Shahin Mansour and he is a great professor. There's no way I would've passed without your class. It was a very understandable and illustrative course, and he is also very helpful. I just got my results and have passed both and now I'm a Licensed Professional Civil Engineer in the State of California.

Congrats! Thank you, I am considering about Dr. Mansor's material. if possible, wanna get used one... now I am collecting some examples for practice on Internet and library.. 

Hey, @syy0asis!  I just passed both exams in April 16. I'm keeping my seismic books (EET and Hiner) for work, but I highly recommend the EET book for the exam.  I'll send you an email tonight with a bundle of my tabbed and lightly highlighted (PASSING!) surveying materials that are in very good condition.

Back