Waiting on Virginia...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if it says you passed on the PCS website there is absolutely NO reason why the NCEES website wouldn't say the same. Correct? It says pass and I don't want to get crazy excited if the results could be different elsewhere.

I think I saw someone post that their NCEES account page showed the results a few hours after their PCS page did....which would make sense given that PCS needs to alert NCEES to release results in their system, for that specific state. Technically the PCS page isn't even mentioned as the place to look for results, but as all of us here on the forum know, they show up there first. I wouldn't expect it to be any different on your NCEES page when it shows up there unless someone at PCS really screwed up...like REAL bad.

I just got my VA results about 5 minutes ago from the PCS website. Have not received email notification yet. I PASSED Civil Construction, second attempt.

Passed Mechanical Ref & HVAC in VA!!!!!! 2nd attempt I'm so excited!!!!!!
^Congrats! I passed power and have never been so relieved in my life!
Congrats guys!

PRAISE GOD!!! PASSED! PE - TRANSPORTATION! 4th timer!!! Over 300 studying and lots prayer!
WVG, have seen quite a few of your posts on your quest to pass the PE. Your efforts paid off. Way to stay determined and congrats on becoming a PE.

After quite a few weeks of lurking, it seems that someone at EB.com decided that I had to register before I could look anymore. I just registered today because it was killing me not knowing if other states had posted results yet. :)

So, after 8 weeks of "I think I may have passed" and "Crap, I really don't want to have to spend all that time studying again", I found out a few minutes ago that I PASSED!!!

Congratulations to everyone who passed. And to those who didn't, keep your chin up and get back on the horse one more time!

Thanks Knightfox3! Just want to encourage people to stay the course and it does take a good amount of studying and understand the NCEES outline. I also took School of PE. I want to commend those who pass on the first time, but to those who do not just keep trying!

I passed, first time Electrical Power!! I am so relieved, but would have stuck with it either way. I found the results on the PCS site as well, but it did not give me a score, just said "Pass". Has anyone had their score posted in PCS?

NCEES had it up this morning, but I didn't get an email notification. It has a link to next steps, but it takes you to the DPOR website. With a list of forms. I wish they had a "Now What" page with detailed instructions.

Back