Waiting for repairman

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the repairguy to show up...they could be no more specific than 8AM to 5PM for arrival.

Our BRAND NEW fridge, only had it a month, and the dam thing is not cooling down. Followed all the direction about only turning 1 number setting per 24hrs. It's on the coldest setting and the fridge is only at 52 degrees.

Within the first two months of moving into our new house, we went through three brand new fridges. They had the same problem - they got cold, but then just stopped. Luckily, we were under home warranty, and the fridge was under that warranty, so it cost us nothing.

We actually got a fridge out of the deal - while we were waiting for our fridge, our builder lent us an old fridge he had in one of his rental units. Four years later - we still have that fridge in our garage. Keeps the beer cold!

I'm waiting for the repairguy to show up...they could be no more specific than 8AM to 5PM for arrival.
Our BRAND NEW fridge, only had it a month, and the dam thing is not cooling down. Followed all the direction about only turning 1 number setting per 24hrs. It's on the coldest setting and the fridge is only at 52 degrees.
52 is just about perfect if the only thing you're storing is beer... not so good for dairy products...

I thought for sure with a topic title of "Waiting for Repairman" that someone had burnt out the motor on the vacuum cleaner. Thank God it's a fridge!

sorry... those of us w/ kids actually have non-CABs in our frig... the white stuff that young mammals drink is known as "dairy", and needs to be stored at approx 40 degrees fahrenheit.
That's what clued us in that the fridge wasn't cooling properly...I took a rather large chug of spoiled milk. Next day we bought a fridge thermometer and the rest is history. <_<

I thought for sure with a topic title of "Waiting for Repairman" that someone had burnt out the motor on the vacuum cleaner. Thank God it's a fridge!
The thread could have been titled "Waiting to inhale" ?

Back