Virginia Results!!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my License (wallet size) in the mail yesterday. :D
Hey Mcgurr, have you gotten your frameable certificate yet? I've gotten the envelope and wallet size licenses, but a co-worker of mine showed me her diploma-sized certificate with a cool seal on it too. It appears to be actually signed by the board members as well. The 'you passed' page on DPOR also mentioned something about the certificate.

Hey Mcgurr, have you gotten your frameable certificate yet? I've gotten the envelope and wallet size licenses, but a co-worker of mine showed me her diploma-sized certificate with a cool seal on it too. It appears to be actually signed by the board members as well. The 'you passed' page on DPOR also mentioned something about the certificate.
Good Evening, funny you should ask...I just got my certificate today. It came in a roll and seems to be 11x14 in size with a seal. The board member signatures are on it, however it appears Photoshop.  Still looks awesome tho.

Hopefully, your certificate is in the mailbox as well.

Good Evening, funny you should ask...I just got my certificate today. It came in a roll and seems to be 11x14 in size with a seal. The board member signatures are on it, however it appears Photoshop.  Still looks awesome tho.

Hopefully, your certificate is in the mailbox as well.
Awesome, thanks! Can't wait to check my mail tonight (fingers crossed)

Back