Villanova Refresher course

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MKG2525

Reaction score
Has anyone taken the Villanova University distance learning PE refresher course. The course is advertised at the top of this board. If so, did you find the course to be helpful.

Has anyone taken the Villanova University distance learning PE refresher course. The course is advertised at the top of this board. If so, did you find the course to be helpful.

I took the Villanova FE review course (not PE) last year and passed 1st time after 22 yrs out of school (South Africa). I must say that only some sections such as the math, electrical, economics were good. I am a power engineer and some of the non-electrical videos such as the civil/mechanical ones, were very confusing !

I found that by converting the video files to MP3 format, and listening to it while driving to work helped a lot even with the materials section. You first have to work through the videos before listening to the MP3's!

I concentrated on math ,economics, ethics and all the electrical videos - that worked for me.

I am not sure if Villanova has updated their course for the latest Power electrical for the PE.

hope this help?

Back