TV - What are you watching?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My husband asked this Sunday, "Did people really screw that much in the office?"

I'm thankful that's not the case at my office.

Last night's Mad Men irritated me.

Either they're starting a new storyline altogether with the waitress skank which makes zero sense this late in the series, or they just wasted two hours of TV which could have been replaced by a 10 second image of "Don Draper" with the "Forever Alone" meme under it.

On the up side, Last Man On Earth was f'ing hilarious, including a 60 second montage of all the lies he has told since meeting his "wife", the list of which concluded with "balls are clean!"

Agree. It felt very pilot episode, with Rosemarie Dewitt.

I need to catch up on LMOE. I'm home along this weekend, so Hulu and I are going to bond.

SPOILER ALERT

Roger Sterling in the final episodes of Mad Men:

loseyourshirt.jpg

Agree. It felt very pilot episode, with Rosemarie Dewitt.

I need to catch up on LMOE. I'm home along this weekend, so Hulu and I are going to bond.

I've got one more to watch and I'm caught up. I'm torn...he can act like a jackass but at the same time, with the nutball making him get married, it's hard to blame him.

We watch the first two episodes of last man on earth over the weekend pretty funny but also a little slow

Need to catch up with Mad Men tonight, but have not been overly impressed with the progress of GoT so far this season. I can't tell if so much is happening that I can't process it, or if nothing of importance has actually happened yet.

So what is good on TV?...something I haven't watched for six months except for when in travel?

Back