TV - What are you watching?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mr snick and minisnick have been watching Star Trek voyager on netflix.  minisnicks fav character is Neelix
We're watching this on Netflix, too.  Except that my son thinks it's "super boring" and my daughter doesn't even stay in the same room as we are, now.

Started watching the second season of Mr Robot.   I don't think this will be as good as last season.  

I picked up all 6 seasons of Northern Exposure at one of those used DVD stores, I never saw the show while it was on prime time.  It was hard to find for some reason, not on netflx or any of the others..  It is not very good, but there is just little on TV these days..

Started watching the second season of Mr Robot.   I don't think this will be as good as last season.  
Bummer.  I've got the first two episodes DVR'd and have been waiting to watch them.  

Haven't seen the second episode.  Maybe I'll like it better. 

we watched the 1st two episodes of "Vice Principals" on HBO last night, a little "over the top" but pretty damn funny.. been a while since I laughed out loud at a sitcom..

Maybe since my dad was a principal made it a little funnier, but if you have HBO its worth a watch...

we watched the 1st two episodes of "Vice Principals" on HBO last night, a little "over the top" but pretty damn funny.. been a while since I laughed out loud at a sitcom..Maybe since my dad was a principal made it a little funnier, but if you have HBO its worth a watch...
It had me dying. It's basically the school administration version Eastbound and Down

Wasn't much on so I decided to give "Timeless" a shot last night. Not too bad, but it's only been two episodes. They don't bother trying to explain how they do it and go straight to going back in time.

I made it about half way through the first episode of Westworld before passing out, but I think I'm going to like it.

yeah I really like it so far.. Im curious to see what the "twist" is going to be on the show, I am assuming eventually the bots start killing the customers?

yeah I really like it so far.. Im curious to see what the "twist" is going to be on the show, I am assuming eventually the bots start killing the customers?
Should be if it's anything like the original westworld and it's sequel Futureworld.  If you haven't seen the original 70's movies they're worth a look.

I haven't seen the new versions.

And its OK to talk about them to your wife, because, you know, they're robots.

I kept waiting for BB to get me hooked and never did.  

We just finished Brain Dead on Amazon Prime - CBS series that began and ended this year.  It was pretty good, especially toward the end, but a few episodes were slow.  

The premise is that alien bugs from outer space have invaded the brains of most of the members of congress and many ordinary people in the US, and are making them extreme in their political leanings, and refusing the compromise, etc.  Very close to reality.  Except that the aliens are doing this in order to bring down the humans.  

I wish reality was that simple and we could place the blame on alien bugs.

"Westworld" was another one I was going to check out. It was toss-up between which would first, that or "Timeless"...didn't know about the boobies though or that would have affected the order.

I've watched the first two episodes, and its starting to get good.  

Back