Topics or Issues with Engineer Licensing, or miscelaneous???

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slugger926

Reaction score
Does anyone have any good topics to discuss among state section chairs at an international engineering society meeting (ASABE)?

I have put engineer licensing and lack of enforcement of laws for corporations outsourcing to non licensed corporations on the agenda.

:appl:

I have delegated my attendance to my sister since my daughter will be in a dance recital next week. The meeting among the section chairs is on Sunday in Minneapolis.

I think ethical consulting invoicing would be a good topic
Road Guy, please inform me how this would be different than invoicing from any other profession? I'm curious, not flaming. It just seems that invoicing would be very similar to a law firm, cpa office, etc.

Peace,

McE

Road Guy, please inform me how this would be different than invoicing from any other profession? I'm curious, not flaming. It just seems that invoicing would be very similar to a law firm, cpa office, etc.
Peace,

McE
I have already sent them the issues inolving non-licensed practice by engineers and firms. I deal with it on a daily basis in Telecom. Everyone offers engineering services, and no certificate of authorization from the companies offering the services, and you are lucky to get a junior college degree in humanities as their qualifications.

I think what makes it different is a lot of time the invoices are involving public money (taxes).

Back