Tmckeon's freaky rant and post pad

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

tmckeon_PE

BTW, in Florida, you are allowed to bring the solutions books (although I didn't use them much in the exam...very useful in the studying, though).

My college life was, among other things, structural concrete (could have done structural). Also, in college my focus was on traffic and urban systems design (could have done transpo). Have worked a lot with hydro (do mainly stormwater modeling/reporting, etc.) and deal with a lot of geo now (could have done geo). Only one I didn't want to touch (probably could have done that one if I tried) was enviro (you shit guys are something else. I tell ya...I respect ya).

Environmental was the only area I really didn't want to mess with (can do it, but, hey, leave that to guys like VTE).

Don't know what else to say here, so this post is over.

:true:

BTW, in Florida, you are allowed to bring the solutions books (although I didn't use them much in the exam...very useful in the studying, though).
FL board is really nice!

Our state (NV) does not allow us to take any solution books, sample exam books and any practice problems. Of course, copies of those books are not allowed. Before exam, I even called board and confirmed this rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
If NV doesn't allow sample problems, how can they allow the CERM? It has quite a lot of sample problems within the text.

Doesn't seem logical here.

Hey tmc...i was able to read some of your posts..when you took the exam. you said that you had at least the six minute solutions with you along with the ncees solutions. In other words you had some solution books with you (I am glad that you were allowed to have them). Either I may have misinterpreted the rules or you have cheated.
So, to act like a genius may not be fair even if , let's say you scored 100/100. What about taking different depth exams? How would you be able to compare that?

No offence, just a thought.
Sorry for not quoting the original source for that post.

BTW, no offense taken (except spell offense correctly next time!)

If they won't allow the solution books...make your own solution books that you can take in (no jeanee us here).

Follow the rules (of course), but use what you are allowed to use.

Also, don't be critical of others...I found that out recently again.

I keep forgetting to use that quote thing (shucks). Should use it more.

Teda, sounds like you understand things a bit. Help this guy out some more...I need my sleep.

NOW I HOPE THAT I AM OVER POSTING ON THIS ITEM! (probably need to post on the drunk thread...cool thread!)

I am now using this thread to PAD my post numbers (was I doing that before?...someone tell me).

FL board is really nice!

Our state (NV) does not allow us to take any solution books, sample exam books and any practice problems. Of course, copies of those books are not allowed. Before exam, I even called board and confirmed this rule.
Sounds like NV :thatsgay:

Don't know...never been there...just needed to post.

BTW,

Did you hear that

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

was on this evening?

My college life was, among other things, structural concrete (could have done structural). Also, in college my focus was on traffic and urban systems design (could have done transpo). Have worked a lot with hydro (do mainly stormwater modeling/reporting, etc.) and deal with a lot of geo now (could have done geo). Only one I didn't want to touch (probably could have done that one if I tried) was enviro (you shit guys are something else. I tell ya...I respect ya).
Environmental was the only area I really didn't want to mess with (can do it, but, hey, leave that to guys like VTE).

Don't know what else to say here, so this post is over.

This was actually the real reply, but had fun with many of the others.

Thread incredibly

:jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked: :jacked:

Thread incredibly   :jacked:
TMckeon --

You are a total freak boy ......
460.gif

Or have you been eating undercooked beef ...
7.gif

Now .. the real question .. were you REALLY hitting the bottle that hard ??
trink21.gif
I don't think your typing is slurred enough to indicate inebriation.

:lol2x:

JR

This thread was taken out of the original context, but that is OK. Some meaning is lost and some posts will appear to be very arrogant. This was not intentional and would not have been quite so if the context had been preserved. Please forgive the appearance of such things with that in mind.

jregieng,

I have to be nearly drunk or all the way there before I don't spell well. I have posted things (on very rare occassions) when I was at or near that point (since I don't think we should go around getting drunk all the time...did enough of that in college). Those posts were still spelled correctly and had reasonable grammar.

Last night, I had a good buzz on, but was mainly just enjoying myself.

Hey Tom,

I was just jerking your chain a tad and trying out some of my new smilies
071.gif

Don't worry, you may be a freak
460.gif
but you are okay in my book :thumbsup:

I don't care what those people from NCEES say about out you! :"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole: :"the other board" mole:

:p

JR

Back