. (thread title deleted by OP)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is finding the answer for more important than possibly being disqualified? Your agreement states that you cannot exam discuss questions so I would leave it at that, but feel free to google away to try satisfy your curiosity without discussing the question on this or any other forum.

Is finding the answer for more important than possibly being disqualified? Your agreement states that you cannot exam discuss questions so I would leave it at that, but feel free to google away to try satisfy your curiosity without discussing the question on this or any other forum.
Fair enough was curious if the board had an official way to contact someone on this after all candidates have been graded. Definetly wouldn't post the question online thanks for the info though.

Fair enough was curious if the board had an official way to contact someone on this after all candidates have been graded. Definetly wouldn't post the question online thanks for the info though/
It is better to play it safe but do research the issue. I had a question that still bugs me years later. I goggle it every now and then to try ascertain if answered it correctly.

Last edited:
Fair enough was curious if the board had an official way to contact someone on this after all candidates have been graded. Definetly wouldn't post the question online thanks for the info though.
From the Board's website:
Questions about exam development, exam administration, test centers, and exam results:
(916) 999-3644 or [email protected]. You could also email Natalie King at [email protected] since she is the Civil Engineer Senior Registrar and is involved in the exam development.

Back