THIS IS IT!!! (not the michael jackson movie)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwolla77

Reaction score
so here it is... the test we've all been waiting for....

i have to say im both very excited to get it over with, but extremely nervous ... well there is only two ways this can go... lol

so here it is... the test we've all been waiting for....
i have to say im both very excited to get it over with, but extremely nervous ... well there is only two ways this can go... lol

This will be my third time, but first time I have really studied hard. I am much more prepared yet just as nervous - all my study time is on the line as is some self respect. I am confident I'll get through the morning session well, it's the afternoon session that makes or breaks you.

Damn, I only opened this thread because I thought there was some MJ info I may have missed due to the very limited coverage there has been. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping the 3rd time is a charm for me. Although I kind of feel like it's really the 2nd time since the first time I took the exam it was the last of the old electrical exam. I'm not sure how to feel on the studying. I took a PE course this time and feel like I have used the time that I did study better but I have not studied as many hours as I have in the past. I'll just do the best that I can and hope for a 70.

Good luck to all! Go in there and tear it up. Find a few easy ones right away and get that initial confidence built. Seems to work well. Remember, if you get stuck on one SKIP IT. Come back to it later, and better yet guess on it if you are forced to guess on a few at the end anyway.

Good luck!

For non-structural people this is excellent advice, too.

posted by wilheldp_PE here:

excellent advise

I worked straight through the exam, marking the ones that I wanted to revisit with an asterisk in the corner of the page. I put an answer on the scantron sheet whether or not I felt confident of the answer. I think this is key because it is a common nightmare of test takers to forget to fill in a bubble, then realize that all of your answers are one bubble off (and not have time to correct the mistake).
you really don't want to "hiccup" on your answer sheet.

Good luck everyone. Sixteen years later I can still remember how brain dead I was when I came outta there. :)

I thought I was brain dead when I came out of there, but decided to kill anything else that was still there in the following hours.

For non-structural people this is excellent advice, too.
posted by wilheldp_PE here:

excellent advise

you really don't want to "hiccup" on your answer sheet.
To expand on that advice, circle your answers in the test booklet as well as filling in the bubble. That way, if you do find yourself one bubble off, you will have a quick reference of what your answers are supposed to be.

Good luck everyone. If you are reading this - YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE IN BED!!!! :p10940623:
I'd just like to point out that you posted that at 6:42 PM PDT. I agree with the need for a good night's sleep, but there's a limit. :party-smiley-048:

when told to do so using your eraser break the seal on your test booklet and read the instructions as I read them aloud...

Latest posts

Back