Thinking about changing my avatar....any ideas?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about changing it to the good old bouncing boobs female clip? I haven't seen that being brought up in a while. Can someone recollect which thread that was in?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about changing it to the good old bouncing boobs female clip? I haven't seen that being brought up in a while. Can someone recollect which thread that was in?
Ask and ye shall have...

bouncing-animated-boobs-0095.gif

No picture for me. Any one else seeing the red x?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I see the red x, which is just as well. i watched that clip for hours....

Leave the avi JV!!!

it looks as if she's found a resonant frequency there... never thought eigen vectors could look so nice!

Well, now my productivity is shot for the day.

Edit: One would think that with the repeated stress put on the bra/bikini top, that a failure would ensue. I suggest a 24/7 monitoring schedule be set up.

i've always been more of a leg man. . .but i just can't stop looking at the boobies! they be a'bouncin!

Well, now my productivity is shot for the day.
Edit: One would think that with the repeated stress put on the bra/bikini top, that a failure would ensue. I suggest a 24/7 monitoring schedule be set up.
my bet is that her left nip makes it out first.

I don't know about that...her right one looks like it is getting closer and closer to meeting the left...

Back