The VTEnviro Memorial 73.4k

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
however, I was told to come here and continue to show up until someone told me to not
Bob Slydell: Yeah, we can't actually find a record of him being a current employee here.

Bob Porter: I looked into it more deeply and I found that apparently what happened is that he was laid off five years ago and no one ever told him about it; but through some kind of glitch in the payroll department, he still gets a paycheck.

Bob Slydell: So we just went ahead and fixed the glitch.

I was wondering if anyone would pick that up, if they could not fix the glitch for me for at least two more months (although 4 to 6 would be preferable) I would greatly appreciate it
You would have seen the video right away if you had an updated computer

however, I was told to come here and continue to show up until someone told me to not
Bob Slydell: Yeah, we can't actually find a record of him being a current employee here.

Bob Porter: I looked into it more deeply and I found that apparently what happened is that he was laid off five years ago and no one ever told him about it; but through some kind of glitch in the payroll department, he still gets a paycheck.

Bob Slydell: So we just went ahead and fixed the glitch.

I was wondering if anyone would pick that up, if they could not fix the glitch for me for at least two more months (although 4 to 6 would be preferable) I would greatly appreciate it
You would have seen the video right away if you had an updated computer

not my fault

I'm going home and having a turkey and cheese wrap with some carrot sticks or something. I don't think anybody is going out today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back