The VTEnviro Memorial 73.4k

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friends dad was airborne and did 22 years i think. crusty old first sergeant, has serious knee problems and back issues. tough son of gun though, went on and did another 20 years as a state trooper. nice retirement but now he is seriously broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
my friends dad was airborne and did 22 years i think. crusty old first sergeant, has serious knee problems and back issues. tough son of gun though, went on and did another 20 years as a state trooper. nice retirement but now he is seriously broken.

I have a feeling 22 years is probably going to be the end of it for my husband, but we'll see. His MOS is a rigger which means he has to stay on jump status at all times

my friends dad was airborne and did 22 years i think. crusty old first sergeant, has serious knee problems and back issues.  tough son of gun though, went on and did another 20 years as a state trooper. nice retirement but now he is seriously broken.
 I have a feeling 22 years is probably going to be the end of it for my husband, but we'll see.  His MOS is a rigger which means he has to stay on jump status at all times
After 22yrs he can collect a pension right?

I have a feeling 22 years is probably going to be the end of it for my husband, but we'll see. His MOS is a rigger which means he has to stay on jump status at all times
After 22yrs he can collect a pension right?
20 years is full retirement, but not necessarily full time in grade...

I haven't been camping since I was in middle school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back