The Product Endorsement thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
My wife got me one of these for our anniversary: http://www.amazon.com/Mac-Sports-Folding-Utility-Wagon/dp/B005CMHNUQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376311972&sr=8-1&keywords=mac+wagon

61TbkfyXcwL._SX342_.jpg

Honestly, she'd asked me before about getting one, and I said no. But holy mother og God this thing is more useful and more rugged than I thought. And, it folds up to a fairly small foot print. I keep it behind the seat of my car in case I need to move a lot of groceries into the house, but I've used it for hauling trash bags 150' feet to the curb.

Also behind my seat, I have one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Magna-Cart-Ideal-Hand-Truck/dp/B001HBH1BM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376312169&sr=8-1&keywords=folding+handtruck

81BtONpQRoL._SL1500_.jpg

Great for moving bulky stuff from place to place. I actually have two of them, one for the car, one for the house. Actually, mine is another brand or an older/newer model than that shown, but the idea is the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep it behind the seat of my car in case I need to move a lot of groceries into the house, but I've used it for hauling trash bags 150' feet to the curb.

A real man doesn't need such a contraption to carry groceries into the house. You wrap every single bag around your fingers until you cut off circulation and lug them all in at once.

I keep it behind the seat of my car in case I need to move a lot of groceries into the house, but I've used it for hauling trash bags 150' feet to the curb.

A real man doesn't need such a contraption to carry groceries into the house. You wrap every single bag around your fingers until you cut off circulation and lug them all in at once.

160929-plastic-bags.jpg

Your legs look nice, ble.

;)

these are more baby related items that were the best purchases ever but anywho...

The lazyboy recliner rocker in lieu of those cheap gliders....OMG best money ever spent.

My brestfriend pillow for new nursing moms....again OMG best money I ever didn't spend (was a gift from another new mom)

An engineer puts the bags onto the arms and slides them as close to the elbow as possible to maximize mechanical leverage.

When the kid was 2, we flew with him and I bought one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Traveling-Toddler-Seat-Travel-Accessory/dp/B000JHN3AS

21QHSbFx9vL._SX450_.jpg

I know, it only looks like some webbing and D-rings...but it allows you do this with your existing seat:

41eCUt8QDcL._SX450_.jpg

We were able to wheel him and the giant Britax seat (also a must have) through the airport with ease. Bonus? It was $12 (at the time) and wasn't like a special travel car seat that you can only use if flying. Easy to attach, easy to detach.

The 4' by 8' Harbor Freight utility trailer. Best $300 I ever spent.

It folds up so I can store it along the back wall of the garage. I can unfold it and have it ready to go in under 5 minutes. It only has a 1200lb capacity, but it works really well when picking up supplies from Home Depot that you don't want messing up the inside of your SUV.

This is a google image of one, mine has a plywood platform and removeable 2' high plywood sides.

1195-utility-trailer2.jpg

Folded up (only 24" x 63" of floor space when folded):

heavy-duty-foldable-trailer.jpg

A blog about what some people have done with theirs. Anything from a motorcycle trailer to a camper. We only use ours to haul miscellaneous supplies home from Home Depot...

http://blog.harborfreight.com/category/trailers/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back