The other other site

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ODB_PE

I'm not an engineer, but I play one at work
Reaction score
Out of morbid curiousity I paid a visit to Etrades.com -

You would think with all the people waiting for results and the desperation for information, there might be SOME activity over there.

But alas, not a single post since April 9th, where he offered to give away most of his possessions.

Out of morbid curiousity I paid a visit to Etrades.com -
You would think with all the people waiting for results and the desperation for information, there might be SOME activity over there.

But alas, not a single post since April 9th, where he offered to give away most of his possessions.
which begs the question, if you post on a board that nobody reads does it make a sound?

The more you look around over there, the sadder it gets. Would only take 1 post to crack the "Top 20 overall posters" The #2 and #4 posters have been banned. (undertaker is one)

The more you look around over there, the sadder it gets. Would only take 1 post to crack the "Top 20 overall posters" The #2 and #4 posters have been banned. (undertaker is one)
OMG..... I couldn't remember the exact website address so I googled and found it, but also found his "company" website. here's what it says at the top:

Orlando's Finest and most Prestigious Civil Engineering and Land Development firm
Plus, there's a link to an "interview" with the owner. If you follow the link, it goes to some real estate blog where there's an interview between him and someone called, "interviewer"....... It's obviously him interviewing himself. Hilarious. "the other board" gets a mention but no engineerboards.com.......

I love going to that site, much in the same way I tend to look at crashes.

"So, csb, when did you know you were fabulous?"

"Pretty much the moment I let myself know!"

I could so start my own board!

:bananalama:

I noticed that too... AND fudgepump, the #3 poster, is "monitored" ut-oh!

Not to mention that dude has 500 out of the total 700 posts on the site...

thats alot of talking to yourself!

He has over 70% of the posts on the site. Even VTE only has 8% of the posts here!

Maybe Dleg could splurge and spend his entire refund check on it????
You mean the one penny check? Sure, why not. The entire Etrades website is about all a penny is probably worth these days, anyway.

I love going to that site, much in the same way I tend to look at crashes.
"So, csb, when did you know you were fabulous?"

"Pretty much the moment I let myself know!"

I could so start my own board!

:bananalama:
Outstanding!! :bananalama:

You are like my hero!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

JR

Back