THE 3K THREAD - 3 WAYS TO WIN

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm....deteriorating fiberglass. Kinda makes all that work safety training come rushing back to you, eh?

good point...we get a newsletter sent around once a month with important items like, "Coffee can be HOT and BURN you" and whatnot.

good point...we get a newsletter sent around once a month with important items like, "Coffee can be HOT and BURN you" and whatnot.
I say sue the person who made the coffee for not warning you it was hot.

Bonjour!

goat-ears.jpg

"Zee French are good at 2 things: wine, cheese and math" - Gorilla Goat

Last edited by a moderator:
We get a newsletter sent to us each week, and it ALWAYS shows 7 more days than the last one without a "workplace injury"......I'm just wondering why that number didn't start over about a month ago when a CAR hit one of our surveyors????

Last edited by a moderator:
We get a newsletter sent to us each week, and it ALWAYS shows 7 more days than the last one without a "workplace injury"......I'm just wondering why that number didn't start over about a month ago when a CAR hit one of our surveyors????
He wasn't in the workplace, so that doesn't count. ;)

Whoa! That's no good at all! I always said the most unnerving sound when working on an open road is the sound of tires on rumble strips. I never knew if I should turn around to see what's coming or just take the moment to close my eyes and pray.

so what's for lunch today?
rice noodle soup here
Leftover pasta with prosciutto, mushrooms and peas in a sour cream pan sauce. I made it last Friday. It was yummy. We'll see how it held up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back