Thanksgiving 2012

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
x2. I wish everyone a Happy day filled with family, friends and food.

Happy Thxgvng. So excited. This is one of my favorite days. Hope you all have fun, eat well and spend time with folks you care about.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Testing Forum Runner out by posting this. :)

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope it's a great day wherever you are!

I am thankful for Krakosky attempting the cinnamon challenge on Facebook :appl: :lmao:

Smoked turkey FTW! Injected it, rubbed it and covered it in a butter-soaked cheese cloth for most of the smoke, and it turned out awesome. We ate 4 hours ago and I'm still stuffed.

We got through MAYBE 1/5 of the food we cooked. I'll be eating leftovers for at least two weeks.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. We had a great time with our family and ate way too much food. It was fun watching all the little ones run around playing. Doesn't seem like that long ago that it was me running around playing...

Happy Thanksgiving Day... Feliz Día de Acción de Gracias.

Bendiciones para todos...blessings for all.
Y a ti tambien DK!

We started something new this year, a Thanksgiving tree.

We'd gotten some Orange Halloween lights, but they looked more golden than orange. Sooo....we dragged up the Christmas tree, set it up, and put the gold lights on it. Put on silver balls and it looked pretty good. Then we went to the dollar tree and got some red balls. We all wrote what we were thankful for on the balls and hung them on the tree. Looked pretty cool.

Plus side is the Christmas tree is all set up to decorate.

Latest posts

Back