Texas stamp color

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New PE in Texas here. I don't know if I'll ever stamp, certainly not anytime soon. I'm considering getting purple ink for my pre-inked stamp. I havent been able find any guidance on ink color in Texas.

What are the reasons to go colored vs black?

I'd go black out of lack of creativity myself.  BUT I will say that my Alaska SE electronic stamp the state sent me is gold/yellow, which I think is weird, but thats what the state sent me...

Nothing in §137.31 Seal Specifications.

But I agree, stick with black.

I went with black. Blue...possibly.

That's cool about Alaska's digital stamp and appropriate. 

I'd go black out of lack of creativity myself.  BUT I will say that my Alaska SE electronic stamp the state sent me is gold/yellow, which I think is weird, but thats what the state sent me...
Gold is reserved for only the very best designs   Followed of course by silver and bronze

15 hours ago, smahurin said: I'd go black out of lack of creativity myself.  BUT I will say that my Alaska SE electronic stamp the state sent me is gold/yellow, which I think is weird, but thats what the state sent me...
Gold is reserved for only the very best designs   Followed of course by silver and bronze
Platinum is for elitists then?

Latest posts

Back