TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. It should have said wallet card. It's a credit card sized certificate or something so you can whip it out at bars to impress the Ladies.

Hey baby. Wanna see my wallet card? Huhhuhhuh..snort.

it is handy for those on the spot, throw down, competency challeges.

pardon me while i whip this out... :read:

They told me that the certificates would be mailed out in 2-3 weeks! :wtf:

This is becoming absolute Bullshit! I have to have the cert in hand to get another license. They are costing me around $200 per day!!!!!!

This is becoming absolute Bullshit! I have to have the cert in hand to get another license. They are costing me around $200 per day!!!!!!
Do you mean another state license? If so, why would you need a wall certificate to get licensed in another state? Unless its something else?

No, I need it for a windstorm inspector certification. I have passed up dozens of requests, because I am not certified yet. all I need to get certified is that **** wallet card. :brick:

No, I need it for a windstorm inspector certification. I have passed up dozens of requests, because I am not certified yet. all I need to get certified is that **** wallet card. :brick:
oh..that definitely sucks! I sure hope its not 2-3 weeks.

The board told me that half of the certs went out friday and the other half will go out tommorow. My buddy got his in the mail today.

I just called the board and they said all the certificates were sent out on wednesday. I am not home yet, and I surely do hope that the certificated is in my mailbox. If not, prolly tomorrow? :dunno:

one of my co-workers got his cert. on saturday..i still havent got mine :brick:

Hey Meers,

I got mine in the mail on Friday. You should maybe call the Board to see if they have the correct adderess.

I still don't have my wallet card. Did anyone else get there's yet?

i think i'll wait one more day..i've forwardwd all my mail to our new house, so may be that's why it is delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back