TEXAS - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats to all you Texans!! Does Texas give actual grades? I thought all the states were just pass/fail?

I just got a call from an old college friend saying his results were on Texas's website. Hopefully the other states will follow soon.

Congrats to all you Texans!! Does Texas give actual grades? I thought all the states were just pass/fail?

I passed Texas CE, Construction! They did give grades. I got a 78!

Last edited by a moderator:
I Passed Electrical and Electronics with an 80!

Congrats to everyone else that passed, good luck to those that are still waiting.

I passed Elec/Computer! Thanks for TBPE for the quick posting! Thanks for all the good guidance on EB.com!

I PASSED CSE!!!!!!!!!! I got a 71, which I will take and run!

UH HUH, UH HUH, UH HUH UH HUH UH HUH!!!!!!

From what I understand, Texas is one of the only states that releases grades of passing PEs. 'Cause we are awesome.

Passed Civil Water Resources w/ 82!!

and for reference I felt I bombed afternoon and killed morning. so I am guessing that's a good strategy

Back