Texas PE Seal - AutoCAD format

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike1144

Reaction score
Anyone want a Texas PE seal in AutoCAD format? I spent many good studying hours tracing one.

You think I'm jinxing myself? Seeing as I haven't passed yet.

I'm planning on scaling it up to about 3ft in diameter, and tracing it onto the wall in my office. Does that sound too egotistical?

Anyone recall the website posted here for ordering a P.E. seal? The emboss type.

www.engineerseals.com seems like a good one.

Of course you may want the opinion of someone who actually bought from them.

I have Texas PE Seal in electronic format. Who wants one? I used the electronic seal from previous PE's in my office and edited it with my name. I didnt create my seal until i got my certificate by mail. But, if you want to get the electronic seal b4 u pass, it could be a jinx :p

:rolleyes:

PESeal.jpg

Here's mine for VT. I gotta find my NH stamp and I'll post later.

Counting all those tick marks around the outside and doing a polar array was a real bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY!

I had been looking for this.

When I bought my seal, they offered the free electronic DXF version. When I saw it, I was disappointed because it looked like they used the stamp, scanned it into their computer, and then converted the raster graphic to vector form! It looked like crap but it does look like the "real-world" stamp. I saw one, where I used to work, that was perfect like the one shown above.

Oh, and FYI: My stamp must have been hand-made with a potato or something because the star is not centered, among other issues.

Back