TEXAS PE (EARLY)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietx

Reaction score
Hi,

I had the required experience before applying for PE but I was lazy so gave the (early TEXAS) exam on October. I passed it and I finally managed to write SER and got reference letters send them to Texas board last week. In TBPE FAQ it says it would require two months in average.

So how was your average processing time? Will it take two (***ing) months to get my PE number. I am desperate to write PE after my name. or Can I at least write on my linkedin account.  :mellow:

thanks,

A lesson on laziness and procrastination...

They do actually review everything that you send in, and you are probably not the first in line...So I would go with their estimate, and be pleasantly surprised if they get back to you before then.  Best of luck...

Also...hopefully, you submitted the required criminal background check and fingerprints.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say a solid month. The good news is they don't have to review all the SER's to sit for the exam anymore so that may help you a little.

I just got my license in Texas via comity, and it took 2 solid months.

Back