Tennessee Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. I feel the Halloween tradition also. I had 47/80 on my first attempt (Oct 2010). I failed the Oct 2011 test with 50/80. I have yet to start studying before August or September.

OK, I've learned my lesson. I'm starting at 2 hours per week in January. I find a lot of the material interesting so it won't be too bad.
(still waiting on my from SC, but...) I took the ISA training in Raleigh. If you can get your company to pay for it, I would suggest it. It's expensive, but they give you a lot of reference materials and suggestions on books. It's also June/July-ish so it gives you a good idea of where you are in your knowledge.

Tennessee Board added that FE results have been mailed. This was within the last few hours as I checked earlier this morning.

I'm waiting on the PE results though but there's progress/notification at least.

Hopefully before Christmas!

Also, I remember awaiting my TN Land Surveying results back in January 2004 (Passed). Received those results mid January 2004 and took it mid October 2003!

At least the Boards seem to be getting faster at releasing the results.

I'm anxious too but in due time everyone! I'll tell you though waiting for those results back in 2003/2004 was brutal so I understand as well. The waiting games sucks but at least it's a shorter wait than years ago.

I remember getting my FE letter in the mail (2006) Mid July. One week before I moved to NC (July 24).

Back