Ten Thousand

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
This is post 9999.

I'm pretty sure I've never done 10,000 of anything. So I figured I would mark the occasion with something special for my 10,000th post.

I will go think for a while on the Throne of Engineering, and enter my 10,000th post in this thread a little later.

[SIZE=36pt]Post 10,000 !!!![/SIZE]
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations for an awesome spamming career. If I have to pick your greatest work it would have to be the story you told on the most recent 10k thread.

Keep it up D-man :bio:

Is that an aircraft carrier with a treadmill for the deck in the background there, Dleg?

Is that an aircraft carrier with a treadmill for the deck in the background there, Dleg?
With a narwal?

Congrats Dleg! Is this the period where you reach enlightenment?

Is it like the old car odometer, when you reach 100,000, it'll reset to zero?

Yes!

With a narwal?
Actually, it's a dolphin-unicorn. I was going to put a rainbow in there too, but I didn't want people to mistake my intentions as somehow :f_115m_e45d7af: (not that there's anything wrong with that!)

did the screen light up with the blinding light of a second sun when you made the post?
No, but I am going to check my bank account now! Come onnnnnnn BABY! Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!

:w00t: :multiplespotting: :woot:

Congrats on 10k Dleg! I also liked the attention to detail in the nipular region of the sunbathers.

Is nipular even a word?

Congratulations, sir. Nothing short of a Hall of Fame career.

[SIZE=36pt]Post 10,000 !!!![/SIZE]
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Congratulations for an awesome spamming career. If I have to pick your greatest work it would have to be the story you told on the most recent 10k thread.

Keep it up D-man :bio:
I preferred his conceptual plans for how a centaur would wipe its butt.

WOW, congrats!

but I'd really have to question the charachter of someone with enough B.S. stored up that they can spew 10,000+ posts. What the heck.

Back