Tax Day 2013

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
So are you the procrastinator and still have to finish them today or did you already file and have your refund already?

I filed a few weeks ago and already got my refund. Waited a while after initial processing to actually file in case the rules changed again; but when they didn't, I filed. I had everything filled out before vacation, filed after returning.

What the hail is this refund you speak of? <_<

Consider yourself lucky if you don't have a refund. You've been earning interest on what the government would have.

BTW, getting a refund. Filed two weeks ago and no refund yet.

Yeah, lucky me. I do prefer not giving POTUS an interest free loan for a year though. Because of some good bonuses my wife got, we fell into Obama's 'angry-f%ck' tax bracket this year :mf_boff:

Last edited by a moderator:
I try to set mine so the refund pretty much equals the annual inspection on the plane (Opened up for inspection today). So far, looks like it will work out pretty well this year, no expensive surprises.

Sent mine in sometime in early February. Decent sized return from Fed and State, all mortgage interest.

Had my refund by the time I got home. Still waiting on the state return. Will be adjusting my W2 this weekend.

I did my taxes weeks ago, but didn't file until this past weekend because I owed. I figured I would hold onto my money as long as possible. :D

filed yesterday. had to close out last year's books on our biz. always a PITA. got a refund though.

Back