Subway getting sued for not measuring up

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My kids are pretty funny about fast food these days., in middle school they teach a FACS (home ec).class And the teacher always the first day brings a quarter pounder in and the put it in a cake pan and they watch how all semester it never molds, tarnishes, or anything..

That has stopped my oldest 2 from eating at McDonald's, and they also will go in a Wendy's and look at the health score and if its much less than a 95 they snarl...

I guess it's a good thing, it its getting to the popping they won't let me go through this drive through cause they wanna see the health score!

Ive noticed that all the kids in my sons scout troop feel the same way whenever we travel as a group they all prefer Wendy's or sub away over McDonald's...they all have had that same class.. I wonder how long before the McDonald's people find out about this and their teacher has an "accident"

so far its their favorite Middle School "elective" - I think the teach just does a good job keeping it interesting.. I hope the McD's people dont put a hit out on her though!

Heck, that's nothing. Go teach them the Coke on a rusty bumper trick, and they'll never drink soda again.

the do a little sewing, but basically its a teach them basic cooking course (modernized) use of an oven, skillet, etc,

Back