Subway getting sued for not measuring up

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snickerd3

Taking suggestions
Reaction score
Read an article this morning. 2 guys are suing subway because their "footlongs" were only 11 inches and not 12.

I wish they would make separate 6 inch loaves because my 6 inch sandwichs are usually never 6 inches...i tend to get the short end of the cut.

I wonder how many extra subs you could buy with the amount of money you are paying to actually sue over this?

I wonder how many extra subs you could buy with the amount of money you are paying to actually sue over this?

Maybe he'll do a Kramer and screw over the lawyer by accepting a lifetime supply of foot longs.

Yes but if you work in a town with wendys ,subway, and Mcdonalds as your only options, you tend to eat alot of subs. There are much better options out there than Subway, but Subway beats the pants off of Mcds.

There's a Wendy's on Marine Corps Base Camp Pendelton, CA and Marine Corps Air Station New RIver, NC. But now that you mention it, those are the only two I can think of. Maybe Marine Corps Exchange has an arrangement that Navy Exchange or AAFES doesn't.

I think Subway is easy on base because it doesn't require much of a kitchen. But you're right - they're all over!

Yes but if you work in a town with wendys ,subway, and Mcdonalds as your only options, you tend to eat alot of subs. There are much better options out there than Subway, but Subway beats the pants off of Mcds.
I'd take Wendy's any day over Subway. McD's sends a guy straight to the toilet with those soy burgers.

Sorry for TMI

Stopped at a Subway last week in TX and I swear there was an entire head of lettuce on my sammich. I guess everything is bigger in TX.

Back