Study Materials

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very interesting. Thanks. And some good information on the site.

I'd be very interested in these.

But $57 (+ tax). for each test!! and there is four of them.

Think you'll need to offer some special offers here first (2 for 1 or whatever) to get some good word of mouth or recognition from Oct 2011 for future exams sessions. Its a lot of money to jump in at to send to a company that just started with no reviews or testimonials on the product

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a good idea! I am interesting about this too. Let us know what do you think!! Thanks.

Eh, think you are gonna have to go pay for them!!

I just got the GA Tech folder. It does not have much about the lighting caculation formula or for grounding. From the last exam, there were 2-3 question asking about the parking lot calculation (foot-candle for the parking lighting) & the grounding rod calculation. Do you know any good source about this??

Thanks.

I just got the GA Tech folder. It does not have much about the lighting caculation formula or for grounding. From the last exam, there were 2-3 question asking about the parking lot calculation (foot-candle for the parking lighting) & the grounding rod calculation. Do you know any good source about this??

Thanks.
Yeah those grounding rod questions (first one in morning and afternoon) stumped me. I couldnt figure out the hidden catch with them.

The lighting ones as well were nothing like ones from books or other study i had. EPRM was the nearest for them.

Thanks.
Bethy

Can you email me as well the GA fTech older. Thanks in advance!!

Thanks.
Yeah those grounding rod questions (first one in morning and afternoon) stumped me. I couldnt figure out the hidden catch with them.

The lighting ones as well were nothing like ones from books or other study i had. EPRM was the nearest for them.
Be careful, too much details.

BethyCan you email me as well the GA fTech older. Thanks in advance!!
You do know its a massive folder and would take her ages to scan in all the pages, make it to pdf etc.

And you want her to just do that for you because you asked!!

May be more reasonable if someone had it all already in electronic format.

Thanks.

How? Are you not allowed to say there is a couple of questions on grounding and some on lighting? Yeah right

Thanks.

How? Are you not allowed to say there is a couple of questions on grounding and some on lighting? Yeah right
I wouldn't.

Thanks.
Bethy, here is my email address [email protected]. Thanks!!

Why would she send out something for free that she paid for (and is probably copyrighted? copywrote?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Guys! I can not do the scan thing since I don't have time to do it and it is a very big folder (more then 500 pages?? & heavy). You only can scan it if you have a good copier (at work - not allow me to do it). As other said I don't know if I can send it without permition???

If someone have any good source for lighting cal & grounding resistance cal, please share it. I tried to search on google, but don't get any good.

Does anyone take the exam in WA??

Thanks.

Why would she send out something for free that she paid for (and is probably copyrighted? copywrote?)
I have done it a couple of times. No big deal!! By the way, it is not mandatory.
Agreed willsee. jeanbj2000 you do know the GA Tech course costs $900 right?. So you are asking to get a copy of PAID FOR course material for free? That is simply ridiculous in my opinion. Not to mention very troublesome and time better spent studying. I think I was asked 3 or 4 times after the Oct. 2010 exam to "send a copy" of my binder or the actual binder itself. The answer every time was NO, simple as that. :screwloose:

Sorry Guys! I can not do the scan thing since I don't have time to do it and it is a very big folder (more then 500 pages?? & heavy). You only can scan it if you have a good copier (at work - not allow me to do it). As other said I don't know if I can send it without permition???
If someone have any good source for lighting cal & grounding resistance cal, please share it. I tried to search on google, but don't get any good.

Does anyone take the exam in WA??

Thanks.
I'm in Bellevue, WA. Planning to take the test in October (in WA). Where are you located? Maybe we can exchange some resources and study for the test together.

Back