• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Steve Hiner's Seismic Design Review Workbook for the CA PE Exam, FOR SALE

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civilPE

Reaction score
  • Seismic Design Review Workbook for the California Civil P.E. Exam by Steven Hiner (Based on the 2009 IBC): $50 (shipping included)

• Seismic Design Review Workbook for the California Civil P.E. Exam by Steven Hiner (Based on the 2006 IBC): $30 (shipping included)

The books have a few notes on some pages but overall they are in excellent condition. The books will be shipped through USPS Priority Mail.

If you are interested in buying one or both books please reply to this post or send me a message.

Thanks,

Hi,

I want to buy the following book. How can I pay you? I am in Redding. Zip code 96002. Thanks.

Seismic Design Review Workbook for the California Civil P.E. Exam by Steven Hiner (Based on the 2009 IBC): $50 (shipping included)

Hi,

I just sent you a message with the Paypal information and other details. Please check your message folder.

Thanks,

Back