STATES that have RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.....I guess it back to refreshing the Georgia Secretary of State page every 5 mins!! LOL.
I am hoping they start updating this afternoon or tomorrow. I am tied of checking, but I can't stop. I need help.

I am hoping they start updating this afternoon or tomorrow. I am tied of checking, but I can't stop. I need help.

I hear ya'. I know that I'll get an email on my Texas PE google group when they are up, but I keep checking in the hopes that I can beat it out by a couple minutes I guess.

I hear ya'. I know that I'll get an email on my Texas PE google group when they are up, but I keep checking in the hopes that I can beat it out by a couple minutes I guess.
The question is will you check your results or alert the group first?

I was hoping that ELSES releases results to all states at the same time (that's how some state's applicants can check via email). OK board told me that they have not recieved it as of today. So i am hoping the earliest will be next week or after X-mas.

Somebody in another posting called ELESES about Michigan results (Michigan is a state that has ELSES send the reults directly to candidtaes through mail) and they were sent out on Wednesday of this week.

As most know, Nebraska is a mail state and I just talked with them and they are sending the results on Monday or Tuesday next week. Expect to see the letter on Tuesday 12/23 or Wednesday 12/24. This should help people in states wondering if they have been sent yet.

Michigander here: I received my letter today from ELSES: PASS, First Try. Electrical / Electronics!

OK results are out. Finally recieved the pass letter from OK board in mail today. PE Mechanical / Machine Design Depth. First attempt. Sort of gave up but the snail mail showed up around 3 PM on Saturday

OK results are out. Finally recieved the pass letter from OK board in mail today. PE Mechanical / Machine Design Depth. First attempt. Sort of gave up but the snail mail showed up around 3 PM on Saturday
Man, Georgia must the the last state reporting east of the Mississippi.

Only because I am waiting for the results......lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back