Stars that Age Badly

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The majority of the shots were of stars from the 70's and 80's and they were showing shots from 30-35 years ago, unless they are vamps or something of course they are gonna age...my two cents

The majority of the shots were of stars from the 70's and 80's and they were showing shots from 30-35 years ago, unless they are vamps or something of course they are gonna age...my two cents
As per the title, they didn't just age, they aged badly. Hard living, poor choices, and/or bad surgery take these beyond normal aging wear and tear.

Why isn't Lindsay Lohan on that list?

(I can't actually open the article, but I assume she isn't there, yet).

HFS! What timing! About an hour ago I was listening to some goold ole Smashing Pumpkins (circa 1997) and thought, where is she now? By "she", I mean D'arcy. I always thought she was rock star hotness and all. :wub:

Darcy-Wretzky-375a-sexy-indie-chicks-042909.jpg

SP721.jpg

So I went on the interwebz and Googled "D'arcy"...

Oh... my... God...

F*ck...

293.DarcyWretzky.tg.021111.jpg

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Devon, from Billy Idol's Cradle of Love video has aged well.

/>http://clarotalent.net/2012/01/betsy-lynn-george/

I figured the Olsen twins would be on it...
x2

Some of those pictures were pretty unfair as the people seemed to just age (not necessarily badly) like "screech" or Bonaduce...and comparing Bridget Bardot's face from sex kitten of the 50/60's (say her 20's) to her curent octogenarian self is just wrong.

Lohan really has beat herself to crap.

Aubrey O'Day and Pam Anderson are still hot, but Holy Manilow! They grafted a chipmunk onto his face!

Lindsey Lohan used to look f-ing hot. It's bad when even Playboy couldn't make her look good...

She was probably the hottest about the time she was in the Herbie movie. According to wikipedia, she would have been 19 at the time of it's release (2005).

Last edited by a moderator:
That list is stupid for the most part. Some of the older "stars" are just older or slightly heavier due to many years gone by. Apparently they don't think that should happen to stars.

On the other hand, they are ripping some of the younger stars for getting plastic surgery to keep their looks. Which is it?

There are definitely some people on there that deserve a "WTF happened to them" comment.

Back