SOUTH CAROLINA - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 saturday and none today....

i am not sure how many people on here are from SC, so it may depend. the other person in my office who took it also found out he passed on Saturday, so good luck guys!

true - i checked the sc-results thread for april 2007 and it didn't look like there were any actual SC reports there.

Can any of the SC passing people do me a HUGE favor: I'm still waiting to get my letter and probably won't get it until Wed or Thursday. I've been checking my application status at https://verify.llronline.com/SecurePortal/I...rtal/Index.aspx

I checked first thing this morning and it still said pending for Board Approval and Data coordinator. When I just checked it it said there were no applications pending, what does that mean? No new names have been added to the data base as of yet. I was curious what it said for the people that have received passing letters, or failing for that matter, I'm dying here.
Slates, check the Licensee Lookup Page on LLR-I just checked and I am listed there. Hopefully, you will be too!

Keith

Slates, check the Licensee Lookup Page on LLR-I just checked and I am listed there. Hopefully, you will be too!
Keith
I just checked it and my name was on there!!!!!!, thanks to all of you that were checking info for me, now maybe I can get something done at work and won't have to run home to check the mail everyday, the letter will get here when it does

I just checked it and my name was on there!!!!!!, thanks to all of you that were checking info for me, now maybe I can get something done at work and won't have to run home to check the mail everyday, the letter will get here when it does
:multiplespotting: Congrats Slates :multiplespotting:

From now on you shall be named Slates,P.E.

Thanks to all, I thought I might actually be productive today, but I think I'm worse today than yesterday.

Has anyone else noticed what a surprisingly low number of new names have been added to the LLR site? All day yesterday the last number was 26115 today it's up to 26134. Does that mean there are only 18 people that passed? That seems awfully low, maybe they are still updating?

Thanks to all, I thought I might actually be productive today, but I think I'm worse today than yesterday.
Has anyone else noticed what a surprisingly low number of new names have been added to the LLR site? All day yesterday the last number was 26115 today it's up to 26134. Does that mean there are only 18 people that passed? That seems awfully low, maybe they are still updating?
You have a site that publishes results before you get a letter?

You have a site that publishes results before you get a letter?
I took the test through the SC board but I'm in Hawaii, most SC people got their results on Saturday and the remainder I would think by Monday. It takes about a week for mail to get here from the east coast, so I won't have my letter until Thurday or Friday. The site has been updated but for normal circumstances you would have received a letter first

Oh, and thanks for all the congrats! Hopefully soon i can return the favor for any new PEs coming up!

slates, I'm not on there yet, so they must still be updating.
I thought that number seemed awfully low. Another thing I saw when I went to update my address was that if you don't have an address listed for your employer you won't show up on the verification page, so that have something to do with it also

Congratulations Keith !!! goingtopass !!! Captain Worley !!! Slates !!! :party-smiley-048:

Back