Sony Hack /North Korea

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that late yesterday. Regardless of how I feel about the actors, I think it's st00pid for Sony to do this.

Dear Sony,

Good job in letting a third world country control America's choice in entertainment. It's sad to know that North Korea can control what North Koreans and Americans can watch.

To quote one of the guys on the Jason Ellis show yesterday, "Team America: World Police was OK, but this went too far? Seriously?"

There's a theater in Texas that will be showing Team America instead.

I can't wait for season 5 of Homeland to be set in North Korea. Carrie will seduce Kim and then they'll release the movie.

I can't wait for season 5 of Homeland to be set in North Korea. Carrie will seduce Kim and then they'll release the movie.

LMFAO. Sounds about right. And I love Homeland, but I think you did sum up every season's plot thus far.

f88840de2cf46ab6dd97c14431cce4e7.jpg

so apparently North Korea's dictator is so pissed about an entire movie being made about him they made a threat against movie goers?

I wonder if Seth and Franco will hire bodyguards? kind of funny but in a way not funny... I wish this movie starred jane fonda and al gore and then I wouldn't mind them being abducted by North Korea..

I'm with you all the way on that RG!

had no idea who Franco was, never seen any of the movies listed for him. Not a fan of seth. but I have weird tastes in comedy. I don't like will ferrel, stever correl, or Jim carey of recent times.

Ditto.

Dear Sony,

Good job in letting a third world country control America's choice in entertainment. It's sad to know that North Korea can control what North Koreans and Americans can watch.

I don't get it. Since when did anyone give a flip what N. Korea says? I keep forgetting we live in a PC world and god forbid we offend anybody.

So, apparently North Korea's internet is down. (Yes, the whole country.)

I wonder if someone hacked them?

It was me.

OH NO, WAIT, haha, just kidding... it wasn't me. I had nothing to do with it. You hear me, NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! Wasn't me. I was somewhere else doing something.

I'm... so... ronery. So ronery,
So ronery and sadry arone.
There's no one, just me onry
Sitting on my rittre throne
I work wery hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems like no one takes me serirousry...
And so... I'm ronery.
A little ronery.
Poor rittre me...

I might have to watch Team America again tonight to celebrate.

Who in North Korea cares that their internet is down? Aren't they only allowed to see government approved propaganda anyway? Like The Hunger Games, but not as much fun.

!!! How Dare you!!! They are a thriving people benefitted by not having to pay those pesky multi million dollar CEO salaries, free healthcare, free higher education, free exercise programs (via conscripted into the military / police force)..

It was Alamo Drafthouse...Paramount made them cancel it.

Back