Some People are Sick

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJmike PE

Game Czar
Reaction score
Toddler Hurt by Razor Blades Found Glued to Ill. Playground

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/national-international/Razor-Blades-Found-Glued-to-Illinois-Playground--252342031.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_NYBrand

A 2-year-old child was injured Monday after a dozen razor blades were glued to playground equipment at a park in East Moline, Ill.

After treating the boy at home, the victim's father and police went back to the park, where they discovered additional razor blades attached to the playground equipment with white putty.

Even though this isn't the quote thread, I still think the quote itself applies here from one of my favorite movies. It by no means excuses these actions.

"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Even though this isn't the quote thread, I still think the quote itself applies here from one of my favorite movies. It by no means excuses these actions.

"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
this is correct. some are just born with such deep hatred and evil tendencies.

Back