Sex Emoticon Website

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of S.E.X.

If anyone is planning on getting lucky over the holidays or New Year's, then I suggest a good game of LICK IT, SLAM IT, SUCK IT. http://www.wikihow.com/Drink-a-Tequila-Shot

A great novalty is to cut the lemons up into fancy shapes with those cookie cutter type devices they sell. They are great for party's. you can buy them here

Slice a regularly sized lemon or lime into eight small pieces. Fill a shot glass with tequila.

Briefly lick the skin between your thumb and forefinger, then sprinkle 1 small pinch of salt (kosher salt melts quickly) onto the area. The lick makes it stick.

Using the same hand that contains the salt, you must hold one slice of the lemon (or lime) with your thumb and index finger.

Quickly lick the salt, down the tequila, and bite the lemon (or lime). Swish it around in your mouth for a couple of seconds and then swallow.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of S.E.X.
If anyone is planning on getting lucky over the holidays or New Year's, then I suggest a good game of LICK IT, SLAM IT, SUCK IT. http://www.wikihow.com/Drink-a-Tequila-Shot

A great novalty is to cut the lemons up into fancy shapes with those cookie cutter type devices they sell. They are great for party's. you can buy them here
I've done shots of tequila, but never with the fancy lemons.

One must always bring Lemons to the Party.
And a meat dish of some sort. If you're short on time, hot dogs can work. It just requires a little spin to pass it off to the guests.

Yes, but you need a good coffee with dessert at such a fine party with Lemons, and a girl in the tub.

And to have that good coffee, you need to make sure that it doesn't have any grinds in it, so the coffee maker should have a good filter media in it.

Just make sure you have enough to drink out of, you don't want to be stuck with two girls and only one cup of coffee.

:goat: se

Could't figure out a clever (or not so clever...) phrasing, so I did that instead.

Back