SE 3 Practice Exam

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epitome1170

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a SE3 practice exam for Washington (or California)... with the answers for the sample questions would be best?

In the AISC 341-05 there are example problems, does anyone thinks these are good examples (and the only examples) or the special systems to have for the exam? Or would others be helpful?

If others are needed, are there any sources for fully worked examples of SMF, SCBF, etc?

In the AISC 341-05 there are example problems, does anyone thinks these are good examples (and the only examples) or the special systems to have for the exam? Or would others be helpful?
If others are needed, are there any sources for fully worked examples of SMF, SCBF, etc?
SEAOC Seismic Design Manual Vol III is good.

SEAOC Seismic Design Manual Vol III is good.
Thanks I have that as well and will take it with me. I was just wondering if I followed the 341 examples if that is a pretty good strategy

Back