School of PE - Construction Depth Material

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

consteng

Reaction score
Did anyone find the School of PE Construction Depth problems very helpful? Were the problems similar to the afternoon test? Any comment is appreciated.

Construction PM has no defined outline. They ask you questions from anywhere. I attended Schoolofpe and took exam in April and failed. I got 29 correct in Am and only about 18 in PM.

Did anyone find the School of PE Construction Depth problems very helpful? Were the problems similar to the afternoon test? Any comment is appreciated.

Construction PM has no defined outline. They ask you questions from anywhere. I attended Schoolofpe and took exam in April and failed. I got 29 correct in Am and only about 18 in PM.

Thanks for the input!. A lot of people said the same thing about Construction, should have picked Transportation instead. Are you taking it again next week? I thought that 47/80 would give you a passing score. Good Luck!

Back