Sapper's - The Stamp Thread

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I finally provided my first professional certification today :)

I approved a Remedial Action Plan for a project that I provided expert testimony and eventually assisted in negotiating the terms of the technical approach to be undertaken for the settlement order. Interestingly, this aspect of the project was settled against my recommendations in favor of a less 'efficient' approach. The alternate approach was foisted upon me in the spirit of resolving all outstanding issues. I accepted things for what they were and moved on.

Today, I certified the approval for the remedial activities recommended by a different consultant that parroted EXACTLY the recommendations and specifications I provided three years ago. :true:

I guess things are coming full circle - I get to make a few field trips to verify construction and operation. :popcorn: :bio:

JR

Congrats man! There's nothing like sealing something for the first time.

I get to make a few field trips to verify construction and operation
I hope it's located some place good (Dleg country?)

man I forgot to whore out my 1st stamping thread :reading:

we did that one sheet construction plan job for the county a while back. (Well really 5 hseets, but one actual "construction plan sheet")

& the job is already under construction and NO Phone calls :thankyou: from the contractor.. We were just flattening out a curve and extending a pipe....

man I forgot to whore out my 1st stamping thread :reading:
we did that one sheet construction plan job for the county a while back. (Well really 5 hseets, but one actual "construction plan sheet")

& the job is already under construction and NO Phone calls :thankyou: from the contractor.. We were just flattening out a curve and extending a pipe....

Yes..........but is the pipe the right size!!!!!!!!! You made it smaller than the original didn't you? How can you possibly sleep at night!!!

Last edited:
Back