Sample Power Problems Online

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mull982

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find sample power problems online for free? I have completed the NCEES practice exam and have ordered the Kaplan exam. I am looking for additional practice problems to practice as many as I can to get in the routine of solving these problems.

Are there any on this particular site?

Does anyone know where I can find sample power problems online for free? I have completed the NCEES practice exam and have ordered the Kaplan exam. I am looking for additional practice problems to practice as many as I can to get in the routine of solving these problems.
Although it is in the old breadth/depth format, you could just pick the power problems out of this exam... http://paws.kettering.edu/~kkaiser/pe.pdf

Although it is in the old breadth/depth format, you could just pick the power problems out of this exam... http://paws.kettering.edu/~kkaiser/pe.pdf
Thanks for this.

Do you know where I can find solutions for this exam for the problems that I am interested in?

Thanks for this.
Do you know where I can find solutions for this exam for the problems that I am interested in?
From the doument, I think Prof. Kaiser asks "I only ask that you please provide

me (via email at [email protected]) with your name, city, and state. This

information is used for statistical purposes. I will be glad to send you complete solutions

(not just the answers) free-of-charge by return email if requested."

Back