Sales/Applications Engineer (2) (Entry-Level)

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

intech

Reaction score
JE680000002

Position Title = Sales/Applications Engineers (2)

Education Required = Engineering or technical degree

Years Experience Required = 0

Position Description = Equipment manufacturer seeks Sales/Applications Engineers (2 open positions) with technical experience. One of the positions is for a person who is fluent in Chinese.

Job Location = Baton Rouge, Louisiana

www.intech.net

JE680000002Position Title = Sales/Applications Engineers (2)

Position Description = Equipment manufacturer seeks Sales/Applications Engineers (2 open positions) with technical experience. One of the positions is for a person who is fluent in Chinese.

www.intech.net
One position is still open.

is it the position that you have to be fluent in Chinese? I watch a lot of kung fu movies, I might be able to get by is some one can just dub over what I'm saying.

is it the position that you have to be fluent in Chinese? I watch a lot of kung fu movies, I might be able to get by is some one can just dub over what I'm saying.
When you can take the pebble from my hand, grasshopper, it will be time for you to apply for this job.

JE680000002Position Title = Sales/Applications Engineers (2)

www.intech.net
Do you get many engineers in Baton Rouge who are fluent in Chinese? somehow, Louisiana doesn't strike me as a hotbed of Chinese speakers in general...

Do you get many engineers in Baton Rouge who are fluent in Chinese? somehow, Louisiana doesn't strike me as a hotbed of Chinese speakers in general...
A lot more than you think. We've found three for this client already, and all are local. UNO, ULL, and LSU all have many Chinese-American Engineering students.

By the way, the position that is still open does not require Chinese.

Back