Ruwan Construction Books

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sab35263

Reaction score
Is there any major difference between the 33rd edition and the second edition books for the Construction book? I have the 2nd edition but not sure if I should buy the 3rd edition or not. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any major difference between the 33rd edition and the second edition books for the Construction book? I have the 2nd edition but not sure if I should buy the 3rd edition or not. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Was looking at reviews on Amazon.com on Ruwan and most reviews says that there is not much difference between 1st, 2nd or 3rd editions.

I used the 2nd edition for the October 2010 Exam and it worked fine. I suspect that the major difference is the layout and spacial organization of the book. The 2nd edition is not very easy to follow.

Thanks for the feedback. I was debating if I should buy the 3 rd edition or not. I have the 2nd edition and there is many mistakes in the book. Do you guys recommend buying the Ruwan problems book?

I didn't have the "problems book" but it never hurts to have more practice problems to work on.

I keep seeing your pe-exam.com but nothing is set up to use. What is going on?

I keep seeing your pe-exam.com but nothing is set up to use. What is going on?

We are still working on the user interface that would allow access to our database of problems, as well as, building our database of problems. We decided to go down a path that will take a little bit longer to develop but in the end it will be a better product. Stay tuned.

Latest posts

Back