RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people doing drugs like heroin is always sad.

Hard for me to have any sympathy for somebody with kids whose dad doesn't love them enough to drop the heroin Or at least try to get some real help

^I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did, really. Horse usually gets 'em in their twenties.

He was a good actor, although the roles he had were usually not very sympathetic.

I just remember him for being set on fire in red dragon and rolled down the street..

the article i read said he had 7 days left of shooting for his part....so they may be able to get creative with what they already have

I wonder if they finished filming for the next Hunger Games...
Apparently not. It's a topic of discussion in the local news since they were filming that here in GA.

I think F&F 7 was set to film in da ATL before Paul Walker died.
Yup, they had already started filming and were on a break for the holidays when the accident happened. Last I heard they had suspended filming until they figured out what to do.

although he had a new show for cable he was working on...they only got the pilot episode filmed. So they have some deciding to do there...cann the whole thing or recast...sad since they created the show basically for PSH to play the part.

Hard for me to have any sympathy for somebody with kids whose dad doesn't love them enough to drop the heroin Or at least try to get some real help
this. they found him with the needle in his arm. I feel for his kids.

they found him with the needle in his arm.
And, if the recent reports are to be believed, 50 BAGS OF HEROIN!!!

I don't know much about heroin but 50 of anything sounds like more of a drug dealer than a drug user

I don't recall the game maker being a big character in the 3rd book. I think he just reveals that he was in on the plot against the Capitol....

I do recall he was in a movie where he made fun of himself for being a child actor that couldnt get work today

But I bet if he was behind 80% of the population in the checkout line at Kroger most wouldnt have a clue who he was..

Back