results for CA specific engineering exams

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not sure about when the license lookup will be updated. But the letters will all be mailed out by wednesday (tomm). So, most likely some of us in the SoCal region, we will get results in the mail by friday or saturday afternoon. Peeps in NorCal will get it on Thursday.

that's great news, I live less than 5 miles from the boards office in downtown sacramento & if the letters are going out tomorrow, I should have it by Thursday

I will keep you guys updated on this

good luck to me & everyone else

that's great news, I live less than 5 miles from the boards office in downtown sacramento & if the letters are going out tomorrow, I should have it by Thursday

I will keep you guys updated on this

good luck to me & everyone else
Maybe you could just walk into their office tomorrow morning and ask for your result letter in person. :mail-296:save them some postage and saves you a day's wait.

in which century are we living in? snail mail, they can do better
Would you actually expect the board to do something that makes sense? They should privatize the entire process IMO. I guarantee if they did we wouldn't be waiting 40+ days for a computer based exam. Just an unacceptable performance! Takes them weeks to mail out letters and update a database? Hire some temps and get it done! #First world problems...

congratulation to the people who found their name in the database & to myself as well

anyways, I got some seismic material I am selling, two books (one manual & one practice exam, plus the manual I got from attending the class(very useful, & the codes, CBC, ASCE, & the board rule-all in one binder)

PM me if interested in buying them

thanks

Thursday came and gone without a word from the board

so I decided to write a song on how it sucks to wait so long ... I am bored!

NOBODY ON THIS FORUM HAS RECEIVED A FRIGGIN LETTER YET.... IF YOU DID ,CANT you JUST SAY SO AT LEAST ! This forum is not as helpful as I thought . According to randykong2010 " that's great news, I live less than 5 miles from the boards office in downtown sacramento & if the letters are going out tomorrow, I should have it by Thursday I will keep you guys updated on this good luck to me & everyone else"

Thursday came and gone and we heard nothing from you as promised . Are we being jerked around here with false info . Could any of you wise guys up here through in youz 2 cents worth of honest coherent opinion based on verified info ?? SO we can all finally expect the correct delivery time without waiting another 2 weeks speculatin on he said she said bull !

No ! I cant say I am gellin!

Last edited by a moderator:
^If this is meant as anything other than a joke you're an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahahaha someone needs to get laid. If NO ONE has posted that they got their letters then that means NO ONE has recieved them. Hope you have a better day simpatique.

Simpatique,

Where do u live? Socal or Norcal. All Results have been mailed out. You will get it by saturday afternoon.

LOL , getting laid is not really my problem (ask my wife) . My problem is that for the last 3 weeks , there has been too many false predictions regarding results release date in this forum . Furthermore, some people can find out quicker if pass /fail via data base meanwhile I am waiting for Thicker envelop to arrive on the pony express .

I am in Socal not too far from Murietta

I am the troll .... CAPTAIN SOLO ??

Chaque fois que quelqu'un m'a offensé, j'essaie d'élever mon âme si haut que l'infraction ne peut pas l'atteindre.

says DECARTES to you.... Shortcut!

Back