Results are flying in!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's funny is there was no way I believed that the results were in that fast.... however, i still clicked on the thread to read (and check)

me=gullible (mostly)

what's funny is there was no way I believed that the results were in that fast.... however, i still clicked on the thread to read (and check)

me=gullible (mostly)
Yeah, these posts are far less funny when they show up in December rather than November.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is certainly more fun after you pass than before. The waiting game was about the most brutal times I can ever remember, makes getting it behind me that much more special!

me=gullible (mostly)
Yeah, these posts are far less funny when they show up in December rather than November.
Very true. I will probably have heart palpitations when I start seeing these threads pop up in about a month.....

I can't believe you made me look...

you didn't really get them did you??? :unsure:

Took me three posts to figure it out. :D I was wishing too hard for some type of pre-Christmas miracle!

SORRY! I couldn't help it. My results were in 2007. That's when I joined engineerboards.com. I was out of my mind crazy and I got relief here. I know how if feels. The best way to check results is on your state's website, I think. There will be more of these.

The important thing to remember is that many of us on here have been through the waiting. Some of us (including me) multiple times. Failing didn't kill me; it just made me try again. Good luck to all.

Latest posts

Back