remarkable staistic

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cement

gray haired dude
Reaction score
as I sit here, at 3:29 MP MST, 4 out of 10 users, for a full 40% of the members on line are wome! how is this possible? it's not even football season! :multiplespotting:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been spending the day with my wife and now I am helping her make dinner :true: That may sound a tad :whipping: but it's been all good and thier will even be a little desert on the menu :plusone: :eyebrows:

JR

We did the big dinner yesterday. Both of my daughters were home and my mother-in-law came for dinner, too. Country-style steak with gravy, real mashed potatoes, fresh green beans, glazed carrots, rolls, tea, and for dessert, key lime pie. Today has been a good Sunday. Church, lunch, then low-keyed afternoon. NASCAR race, a little work to catch up (the fun kind), and sharing opinions with friends on EB! Back to work (AAAUUUGH) tomorrow.

geez my spelling sucks.

It was a bit of a sausage fest here in the past, it is nice to see more women participating. sheesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
So your trying to say “You’ve been chatting online with hot babes, all d a y?”

it's not like that. It's just there were some bleak days on here when even VTE was starting to look good....

Back