• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Reference/Studay Materials for Sale: I Passed!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbowhunter

Reaction score
As of yesterday, I have passed my Civil:Transportation exam, therefore I am selling the reference / study materials I don't wish to keep. All are current PE editions.

Below are the links to the Amazon listings. I am the lowest prices seller and almost all of them (seller casacel2). If you would like to purchase one or more, send me a PM and I will give you a discount, equal to 1/2 of the commision Amazon would have charged me, plus anything I may save by shipping multiple items to you together.

If it is more comfortable for you, purchase via Amazon.

Thank You, and good luck on your tests!

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual [Paperback] [Apr 26, 2012] Lindeburg PE, Michael R.

Traffic Engineering Handbook, 6th Edition [Hardcover] [Jan 01, 2009] By ITE

Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices 2009 Paperbound [Paperback] [Feb 26, 2010] Federal Highway Administration

Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Transportation Problems [Paperback] [Nov 09, 2011] Voigt PE PLS, Norman R.

Index for the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, Thirteenth Edition [Paperback] [Jan 01, 2012] Michael R. Lindeburg, PE and This is a printed copy of the index for the Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam.

Transportation Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam [Paperback] [sep 22, 2011] Voigt PE PLS, Norman R.

PE Civil: Transportation Sample Questions and Solutions [Paperback] [Nov 01, 2010] NCEES

Civil PE Sample Examination [Paperback] [Apr 26, 2012] Lindeburg PE, Michael R.

Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam [Paperback] [Apr 26, 2012] Lindeburg PE, Michael R.

Trip Generation Handbook: An Ite Recommended Practice [Paperback]

Highway Capacity Manual: 2000 (U. S. Customary Units) [Ring-bound] [Dec 01, 2000] Transportation Research Board

I did not make a binder, I just brought all the above materials as one. The Civil Engineering Reference Manual form PPI is the best tool I can reccomend, it will refernce all the other material and tell you where to go. THe practice problems I am selling to go with it are excellent. It is WAY more practice problems than any other publication I found.

Things are selling fast on Amazon, If anyone is interested, let me know.

Update:

Practice Problems for the Civil Engineering PE Exam: A Companion to the Civil Engineering Reference Manual [Paperback] [Apr 26, 2012] Lindeburg PE, Michael R.

Traffic Engineering Handbook, 6th Edition [Hardcover] [Jan 01, 2009] By ITE

Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices 2009 Paperbound [Paperback] [Feb 26, 2010] Federal Highway Administration

SOLD - Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Transportation Problems [Paperback] [Nov 09, 2011] Voigt PE PLS, Norman R.

SOLD - Index for the Civil Engineering Reference Manual, Thirteenth Edition [Paperback] [Jan 01, 2012] Michael R. Lindeburg, PE and This is a printed copy of the index for the Civil Engineering Reference Manual for the PE Exam.

Transportation Depth Reference Manual for the Civil PE Exam [Paperback] [sep 22, 2011] Voigt PE PLS, Norman R.

PE Civil: Transportation Sample Questions and Solutions [Paperback] [Nov 01, 2010] NCEES

Civil PE Sample Examination [Paperback] [Apr 26, 2012] Lindeburg PE, Michael R.

Quick Reference for the Civil Engineering PE Exam [Paperback] [Apr 26, 2012] Lindeburg PE, Michael R.

Trip Generation Handbook: An Ite Recommended Practice [Paperback]

SOLD - Highway Capacity Manual: 2000 (U. S. Customary Units) [Ring-bound] [Dec 01, 2000] Transportation Research Board

Back