Reagan vs Obama

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt Worley PE

Run silent, run deep
Reaction score
Let's say Reagan and Obama had a debate. this is what i think would happen:

Since Reagan is dead, he'd have to have something happen to bring him to life as a zombie. So someone does this and takes him to the debate venue.

Then, after listening to Obama's statements, Zombie Ronny would pounce on Obama and eat his brains. At this point, Zombie Ronny would charge the audience yealling, "CHAAAAANGE!!!!

It could happen.

Let's say Reagan and Obama had a debate. this is what i think would happen:
Since Reagan is dead, he'd have to have something happen to bring him to life as a zombie. So someone does this and takes him to the debate venue.

Then, after listening to Obama's statements, Zombie Ronny would pounce on Obama and eat his brains. At this point, Zombie Ronny would charge the audience yealling, "CHAAAAANGE!!!!

It could happen.
This sounds vaguely like a Fudgey story line.

My vote for the poll is NO...not funny!

NOW IT kinda depends on whether you're a conservative, or a liberal as to whom you think would win a Reagan vs. Obama debate. If you are generally happy in life, and believe that hard work will eventually get you where you want to be, then you would think Reagan would win the debate....NOW if you're generally miserable, and think someone owes you something, well you may side with Obama.

I think we all know where I may stand on that issue!!!

Back