Pull-Up Straps Anyone?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeb6294

Reaction score
Since I got back from Afghanistan I've been able to keep up with my running, did my first 10k a couple weeks ago, but I haven't been able to get to the gym like I was when I was deployed. It's a lot easier when your schedule is so regimented and there's family to take care of. I was thinking of trying to incorporate some old school stuff on my own in place of the gym.

Anyone have any ideas on where I could get some pull-up straps, basically just the giant rubber bands, besides ordering them off Amazon? I tried the local big box sporting goods store but all they have are the rubber tubes with the handles on the end. Do you suppose someplace like GNC would have them?

I know for a fact that Dick's Sporting Goods has them.

Dick's is the one I tried but I didn't see any, just the tubes with the handles on them that the women like to use for their jazzercize and such.

Looking online to see if there was one that people recommended, I saw a lot of people talking about just getting pallet bands. Basically the exact same thing without some fancy pants logo stenciled on them but cost about $6 apiece.

Back